this is it.

this is it.
my favorite place and my favorite person.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Simplehearted.

The guidelines are simple, so simple that they were summarized in to ONE word. There is a word that is meant to direct all our thinking, all our actions, and all of our relationships. The only thing we asked to do is Love.

"The LORD protects the simple-hearted; when I was in great need, he saved me." Psalm 116:6

All of the amenities and technology we use were created for us to make our lives more simple. Why then do they complicate things so much? Intellectuals are praised and simple thinkers are cast aside. After reading this passage in the Psalms, I started to wonder about the benefits and difficulties of practicing being "simple-hearted."

When there is only one goal for our lives, to love, I guess it should be easy to be "simple-hearted." I am going to consider trying this state of heart in my life and I invite you to join me.

Life is so simple when Love is our nature.

Contemplative, Encouraged, and Peaceful,
Christy.

No comments:

Post a Comment